Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Japan Goodies@Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Japan Goodies! (some)

Just opened the Mickey chocolates earlier before posting this.

They have 4 types, White, High Milk, Milk and Sweet. There is 5 of each but we ate two already. I had the High Milk one, YUMMY! I like it a lot. The white one was too sweet for Auntie Elah, so she ate it together with the 62% Cacao Chocolate Crunch from DisneySea which kinda balanced out the taste. Good idea.

SHIROI KOIBITO!

Actually, we've bought this so many times but I have never eaten it even once. So this time, I thought I'll buy one box for myself. Muhaha!

There are two types, one white chocolate and the other is milk chocolate. The first time we bought it we gave out the milk chocolate ones accidentally cause the packaging was so misleading! The smaller dark blue packaging actually contains the white ones and the white packaging contains the milk chocolate. Shall not be dumb anymore.

For the outer packaging, the brown packing contains ALL milk chocolate and the darkblue contains ALL white chocolate. We bought the biggest one when we were in Hokkaido the last time.

Lastly, Chocolate crunch! My favourite thing to buy at Disney.



I really got cheated by Disney this time. I bought the left one on this trip, and the right one last summer. The pictures don't show the difference but the bigger one has 3 packets and the smaller one has 2, and it cost 300yen more than the bigger one!! CHEAT ME! Well, I think its because the Monster Inc. ride came out last year so they got something like a special promo? I still feel really cheated though. The DisneySea 62% Cacao ones are really out for your money. 1 packet inside, 2000yen, but you get a BEAUTIFUL BOX. So we're actually paying for the box instead.

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER